Sunday, July 01, 2007

Students Come, Students Go

Another year, another graduation. We're having our main season of graduations, this weekend. This is the main graduation period for the undergraduates who have earned their BAs. The main graduation period for grad students will be next month.

Three years passes really fast. It wasn't so long ago that they were all blur freshers, who did not know anything. Now, they're blur graduates, who do not know anything. Well, at least there's an improvement.

It's nice to see some people starting out in the real world, and others are continuing their studies. Some are just blur and will bum around for a few months before figuring out what to do with their lives.

I wasn't particularly close to many in this batch as I'm closer to the batch graduating next year. So, I guess that it's also about time for me to finish up and leave, as all my close friends here are leaving too.

To my graduating friends: felicitation, adieu, bon chance et au revoir.

*** photo of Rachel, Ash and Grace. I have a nice one of them jumping in the air, but I think that this picture captures their feelings better. ***

No comments: