Thursday, October 25, 2007

Beware Cyclists

I walk past this sign on my way to the department in the mornings. On one sunny day, I decided to take a photograph (isn't it quite good!) of the sign. This sign should be posted ALL over Cambridge, and not just at Parkside. Michaelmas Term is the time when lots of noob cyclists break all the cycle rules in force. The most common error is turning the one-way streets in the city centre into four-way streets.

Oh yes, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this, but I'm walking more these days. The reason that I'm doing this is because my ole bike is falling apart. It's lasted me 3 good years and is dying soon. So, as not to kill it pre-maturely, I'm only cycling when I need to. Although it's about a 30 minute walk to the department, it's okay as the weather isn't wet yet. When it rains/snows, I'll cycle to work.

No comments: