Monday, September 03, 2007

Return of the Budget Movie!


I've seen some badly made low-budget films in my life. Recently, I've been watching a lot of free movies in the UK because they're giving free tickets away. I watched "Knocked Up" a couple of weeks ago and I decided to go watch "SuperBad" today. I had second thoughts at one point because I assumed that it would be another cheep teen movie with bad acting and no storyline. Boy was I wrong!

SuperBad is AWESOME!

Just like "Knocked Up", it is obviously a budget film, which has a very simple story line and features unknown actors and actresses. And just like that movie, it has a wonderful script and very funny lines. The whole cinema was laughing throughout the whole movie. The acting from the unknown people were more than ample for their roles. The story and the dialogue is a little crass but totally made me laugh.

Just go watch the movie and have a wonderful time. Oh, and stay for the credits, where they show all the drawings! Haha!

No comments: