Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm living with a THIEF!

I have just realised that I'm living with a pencuri in the house. I had two whole packets of nice tortellini in the fridge yesterday and today, they're all gone!! I went around asking my other house mates if they'd eaten them. Two people weren't in, but the others all denied it. Kerry even told me that his drinks were stolen as well. So, we have a pencuri in the house.

Sad to say, but I have my suspicion of who it is. And the lamest thing is that he's the only Brit in the house. The rest are all foreign students. He had always had a bad character when it came to living with people. It took him months and a lot of cajoling before he paid up his fair share for the washer + drier. He even tried to worm his way out of it. But I got very thick skin one. I was at the verge of announcing his name to the whole MCR when he finally paid me.

I don't have any physical evidence. So, I'm not going to accuse him of it out right. The pasta cost me 2.50 quid. I've written a note on the fridge to ask whomever who finished up my pasta to replace it. I hope to see two new packs of pasta in there soon. Idiot! I'll have to go to sainsbury's to stock up again. Otherwise, I'll have nothing to eat for dinner.

Who the hell eats up 2 packs of pasta anyway? Must've been a party of people or a very hungry person. (or a very hungry ghost!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time poison the pasta. then if you see ghost shit in the toilet, you know it's a ghost.

Shawn Tan said...

hahaha! i'm not so dumb.. i won't waste another pack of pasta on the 'hungry ghost'..