Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Post Vacation

To the people who were wondering if I had really bought my nephew a Robosapien, here's photographic evidence. Here's a photo of my 6 year old nephew posing with his new toy. He is capable of playing with the basics, though I didn't teach him how to programme the thing. Hopefully, he'll be able to figure that out himself.

I did not have steady Internet access because I was staying over at my sister's place. My sister had recently moved into a new house and my parents had moved in with her. So, it didn't make sense for me to stay alone in my parents house. I merely returned there every few days to check my emails and download some stuff.

I didn't like the fact that my bosses kept emailing me. In the first week of my "vacation", I replied their emails. However, I decided to leave them totally alone in the second week. So, I stopped them bugging me for a while. I still haven't told them that I'm back yet. Hopefully, this'll buy me an extra few days for me to settle down.

I've moved into a new room (belonging to Queens). I'm currently living in a very strategic location in town. It's located right opposite Grafton (quite literally across the road). So, it's very convenient for me to just buy stuff. They've not finished installing the new kitchens yet. So, I won't be able to do much cooking for at least another week. Living here, I believe that I'll be cooking a lot as it would not be convenient for me to go to college for meals.

Sigh, I've still got to move stuff back from my lab. I think I'll call for a cab and get the cab to transport my stuff over to my new place. I got a 6 seater cab to transport my stuff from Magdalene storage to my new place. It's just too far for me to cycle from my lab to my room, with all the stuff that I've stored there. It would make so much more sense to just call a cab. See, I've not quite fully settled in yet.

No comments: