Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Family Members


Hehe, these are photos of my latest family members, my niece and nephew. They are extremely cute! Oh, in case anyone was wondering what I've been up to, I'm currently on "vacation" and won't be updating my blog as often as I do not have regular access to broadband. I cannot access properly access these fancy AJAX sites on dialup. So, bear with me for now and I'll have a flurry of blogs after I get back.

My nephew likes to go "nng nng" and my niece likes to go "uum uum". I was told that my nephew doesn't normally like strangers but he took a liking to me immediately. He is also very demanding. As a result, I end up carrying and playing with him a lot. My niece normally takes to strangers easily, but I'm still having problems getting her to like me. Maybe it's because I've tickled her a little too much. Hehe.

And yes, I bought my other nephew a Robosapien. It was humungous and took up half of my luggage space. Another half was taken up by toys for these two babies. My clothes went into any available gaps between the toys. Good thing it wasn't damaged on the flight. Yes, I had a rather eventful flight.

Anyway, that's all for now. I plan to sleep off most of next week.

No comments: